Though, over the past century, the petroleum-fueled combustion vehicles have dominated, the recent advancements in the technology of electric vehicles have presented an opportunity for its growth to revolutionize the transportation sector. The electric vehicles are projected to approach cost-competitiveness with conventional vehicles, owing to the reduction in battery costs and increased production volumes over the next 10 years. The major hindrance to the growth of electric vehicle market is the lack of charging infrastructure to actually cater 2 million electric cars in 2017 equating to 10% of new vehicle sales in multiple markets. Hence, the important requirement for large scale transition to electro mobility is the development of a robust charging infrastructure network
FREE SAMPLE [Customized sample copy with Companies, Type, Application, and CAGR] @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1066
Companies reviewed and profiled in this market study:
ABB Group, AeroVironment Inc., Elektromotive Ltd., ChargePoint Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Chargemaster Plc, Eaton Corporation, Siemens AG, SemaConnect Inc., and Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Scope of the Report
The study draws a forecast of the growth of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market by evaluating the market size, share, demand, trends, and gross revenue of the industry. It also focuses on the positions of the major companies against the competitive landscape and their individual share in the global market. The report segments the industry based on product type, application and end-use. It highlights the recent trends and technological developments in the sector that will potentially influence the industry. The research offers a detailed outlook of the trends observed in the market, the contributing factors, major stakeholders, key companies and prime areas that
Segments covered in the report:
Charger Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Slow Charger
- Fast Charger
Connector (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- CCS (Combined Charging System)
Browse Full Report Description at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electric-vehicle-charging-infrastructure-market
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Charging Stations (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- AC Charging Station
- DC Charging Station
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
There are many questions the Research attempts to answer:
- What are the strategic recommendations for market participants?
- What is the current state of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market and how will it develop over the next 5 years?
- What are the key drivers of market growth, and the key challenges faced by the industry?
- What is the size of the market insights and opportunity?
- What are the future pricing trends for different types & application of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market?
- What are the bottlenecks in technology development for Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market?
- Who are the important key players in the market, and what are their products and services?