Comprehensive data on growing investment pockets evaluated in the report on Mobile Money market are powered and backed by human answers. Comprehensive coverage of aspects such as market potential, size, share, and growth aims at creating an equation for profitability- whether stakeholders, business owners, and field marketing executives need to understand their market foothold and dynamics identify the white spaces or increase their yield. The broad scope of information on the current and future trends enable product owners to plan their growth such as the geography they should pursue and technology required for their success.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Mobile Money Research Report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1113
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Vodafone Group Plc (UK), Gemalto (Netherlands), FIS (US), Google Inc. (US), MasterCard Incorporated (US), Bharti Airtel Limited (India), Orange S.A. (France), Monitise PLC (UK), and Mahindra Comviva (India), among others.
Scope of the Report:
The extensive assessment of real-time data on the business environment offers a more specialized view of threats and challenges companies are likely to face in the years to come. In addition, the unique expertise of the researchers behind the study in strategic growth consulting enables product owners identifies important definition, product classification, and application. Coverage of critical data on investment feasibility, return on investment, demand and supply, import and export, consumption volume and production capability aim at supporting the business owners in multiple growth phases including the initial stages, product development and prioritizing potential geography. All valuable data assessed in the report are presented through charts, tables, and graphic images.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented on the basis of transaction mode, payment nature, payment location, purchase type, Industry vertical and regional analysis.
Transaction mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- NFC/Smart card
- Direct mobile billing
- Mobile web/WAP payments
- Mobile apps
- Others (Wi-Fi, QR codes, and Bluetooth)
Payment nature Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Person to person
- Person to business
- Business to person
- Business to business
Request For Customization of this report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1113
Payment location Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Remote payments
- Proximity payments
Purchase type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Airtime transfer and top-ups
- Money transfers and payments
- Merchandise and coupons
- Travel and ticketing
- Digital products
Industry vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2018-2026)
- Mobile Money Market share by industry vertical, 2019 & 2026
- Telecom and IT
- Media and entertainment
- Travel and hospitality
- Transportation and logistics
- Energy and utilities
Order Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1113
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate of the Mobile Money market for the forecast period, 2019 to 2026? What will be the market size and the share occupied by the prominent vendors by the estimated period?
- What are challenges and threats faced by the prominent vendors operating in the Mobile Money market?
- Who are the prominent vendors and what has been their business strategy so far to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the past, present and emerging trends likely to influence the growth rate of the Mobile Money market for the forecast period, 2019 to 2026?
- What are the opportunities prominent vendors can bank on to generate more profits during the estimated period?