This market intelligence report provides a multidimensional view of the global ADAS driving components market in terms of market size and growth potential. This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global ADAS driving components market with the help of key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that is going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. Further, the report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast with respect to various component types (cameras, radars, ultrasonic sensors, LiDARs and ECUs) and vehicle types, which include passenger cars and commercial vehicles (light commercial vehicles, heavy trucks and heavy buses).
Ask For Free Sample Copy @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/sample-enquiry-form/15896
The global ADAS Device/Components market is valued at 4330 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 58900 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 38.6% during 2018-2025.
Scope of the Report:
Based on the types, the ADAS Device/Components market has been further classified based on geography, application and consumption capability. On the basis of the product application, the industry is bifurcated taking into consideration those in demand and are an outcome of technology advancement. Region-wise, the performance of the industry along with the prominent vendors operating in the geography also illuminates stakeholders, business owners, and field marketing, executives. The different facets of the business based on parameters including new launches, acquisition and mergers and new entrants are discussed extensively during the study.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany), Velodyne LiDAR (the U.S.), Magna International Inc. (Canada), LeddarTech (Canada), NVIDIA Corporation (the U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Continental AG (Germany), Delphi Automotive PLC (the U.K), Denso Corporation (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Mobileye N.V. (Israel), Analog Devices, Inc. (the U.S)
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Chile etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia etc.)
In market segmentation by types of ADAS Device/Components, the report covers-
- Ultrasonic sensor
In market segmentation by applications of ADAS Device/Components, the report covers the following uses-
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles
Make an Inquiry before buying this report @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/make-enquiry-form/15896
To offer more clarity on the current business environment researchers probe into the import and export status, supply chain management, demand and supply, consumption capability and manufacturing capacity. When assessing the size of the industry special consideration is given to the value and volume of the products and services offered on a year on year basis.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected market size and growth rate of the ADAS Device/Components market for the period 2019-2026?
- What are the major driving forces impacting the industry across different countries?
- Which prominent vendors have adopted unique winning strategies to stay competitive?
- What are the key trends deciding the growth of the ADAS Device/Components market across different regions?
- Which factors can act as a real threat and hinder the development of the market?
- What are the opportunities prominent market players can bank on for continued success for the forecast period 2019-2026?
You Can Get Free Sample According To The Report @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/sample-enquiry-form/15896