Facial hair has evolved from shabby to trendy, and the movement has created an opening for new beauty products. Beard-related products, such as oils and softeners, represent less than 1 percent of the men’s prestige beauty market, but product introductions have quadrupled since 2014. Beard oils could help lift the struggling fragrance category. Sales growth for prestige fragrances which tend to be pricier than those sold at drugstores has remained relatively flat over the last year, while makeup and skincare grew 5 percent and 6 percent, respectively.
Request Sample at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1042
Salient Trends of the Beard Oil Market
Today, facial hair is no longer regarded as a sign of poor grooming; it is another area to care for. In the UK, 59% of consumers think it looks unprofessional to have ungroomed facial hair in the workplaceand 39% of men say that they feel under pressure to keep their facial hair neat and tidy.
It’s a similar story in the US, where 35% of men who remove their facial hair say it’s expected that they should keep their facial hair neat and tidy. Tom Ford, for example, has introduced a trio of Conditioning Beard Oils designed to condition, soften and nourish the beard on a daily basis with almond, jojoba and grape seed oils as well as vitamin E However, the oils are also positioned as part of a man’s fragrance wardrobe since they are scented with three of Ford’s Private Blend fragrances, Tobacco Vanille, Neroli Portofino and Oud Wood.
Detroit-based Beard Balm flogs tins of its product—a mix of bees wax, lanolin and, other beard-taming ingredients—for $16 a pop, the company is moving over 400,00 tins a year.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Zed Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd which markets Beardo; Happily Unmarried Marketing Pvt. Ltd, maker of Ustraa; Bombay Shaving Co. and the Man Company, Billy Jealousy, Men Rock, Murdock
Knowing the trends influencing the industry performance
Stakeholders, marketing executives and business owners planning to refer a market research report can use this study to design their offerings and understand how competitors attract their potential customers and manage their supply and distribution channels. When tracking the trends researchers have made a conscious effort to analyze and interpret the consumer behaviour. Besides, the research helps product owners to understand the changes in culture, target market as well as brands so they can draw the attention of the potential customers more effectively. Our trend analysts look for the crucial connection between consumer trends, behaviour and values, to provide context for the sectors, demographics and global themes that matter to you.
Purchase Complete Market research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1042
The Beard Oil Market further aims at providing insight into:
- The major industry terms and forecasts the Beard Oil Market, in terms of growth rate, value as well as segmentation on the basis of technology advancements, application share, and geography.
- The market size across major regions including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, as well as Rest of the World.
- The micromarkets with regards to company growth, prospects, as well as a contribution to the Beard Oil industry.
- Data regarding the major drivers, restraining factors, challenges and opportunities affecting the growth rate of the industry.
- Information about growing investment pockets and competitive landscape for prominent players in the industry.
- The value chain pertaining to the Beard Oil market.
- The report provides answers to the questions below:
- What will be the status of competitive development including expansion, product and service launches and other developments?
- How much funds are major companies rolling out for their research and development activities in the Beard Oil market space?
- Based on the end user, which category of the Beard Oil market is projected to grow rapidly at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2025?
- Among product and service types, which segment will lead the Beard Oil industry during the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to make more sales from 2018 to 2025?
To conclude the status of import and export, supply chain management, distribution channels, production volume, production capacity, product price, profit, sale and others elements are covered in the report.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Beard Oil Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Chapter 4. Beard Oil Components Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 5. Beard Oil Market By Applications Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Beard Oil Market By Distribution Channel Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Beard Oil Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 8. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
9.1. Famous Beard Oil Company
9.1.1. Company Overview
9.1.2. Financial Performance
9.2. The Man Company
9.2.1. Company Overview
9.2.2. Financial Performance
9.3.1. Company Overview
9.3.2. Financial Performance
9.4. The Bearded Bastard
9.4.1. Company Overview
9.4.2. Financial Performance
Browse Complete Market research report Description & TOC at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/beard-oil-market
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]